Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fundraising for StandStrongAgain.org


So last season, me and a bunch of friends decided to work with StandStrongAgain.org and the Nickerson Foundation to raise money for injured skiiers and snowboarders with no insurance. It all started when our friend Skylar Bourne broke his back and didn't have insurance to rely on. So what do a bunch of snowboarders know how to do best? Throw parties. So we had a couple huge fundraisers including the Naughty Nurse Party, The Pirate Party and Santa's Little Helper Party in Park City, UT. Skylar was able to get the medical attention he needed and we were able to give back to our fellow snowboard community. And for including Revolution Manufacturing Snowboard Factory in Orem, UT I got to desigen my first custom board! It was such an honor to design it and even better to get a free snowboard. I love my sponsors!! Thanks Rev!


No comments:

Post a Comment